Thursday, January 6, 2011

GREEN LANTERN TIGHTY WHITIES

   So a while back me and my buddy were staying in this motel in pismo for a contest. When I got up there after a long day of driving, and chowder we wanted to go in the jacuzzi. First of all we go out and look and there are 17 rednecks in a jacuzzi with the max occupancy of 6. Second off there all hammered drunk with 30 packs piled around the jacuzzi which is pretty awesome cause I'd have to say half of them are underage, and the other half are 65+years old. I'm concerned that theyre going to have a heart attack in the jacuzzi. And last off.. I don't have trunks. So I convince my cousin to buy me something to swim in, she comes back with...........

.....(suspense build up)....

..........................
GREEN LANTERN TIGHTY WHITIES
Does it come to a suprise to you that we found ourselves swimming alone in the jacuzzi?

2 comments:

  1. Please nobody inform my parol officer. And no I was not in with 200 yards of a school or small children when these pictures were taken.

    ReplyDelete