Friday, October 1, 2010

Pier Jumping Extravaganza

So today me and Frank decided to go jump off the Santa Barbara pier in our clothes. Which was fun, then we swam in. And were changing on the side of the road but conveniently enough forgot a towel.. So when we were standing on the side of the road with our shirts off some lady came bye and complimented us. "Thanks for the scene." We were kinda puzzled by what the hell just happened then she said "I like what I'm seeing." And asked to take a picture of us without our shirts on.. Which i would have been kinda pumped on if it wasnt a 50 year old lady with her kid who had to weigh about 350 pounds and could have easily swallowed me whole.
She wanted pictures for her daughter to convince her to move in with her. This scares me because the son didnt seem wierded out at all. Great parenting! This is called the evolution of building Curt Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment